HIRE TRUSTED EXPERTS TO DESIGN AND MANAGE YOUR PROFESSIONAL EVENTS. There’s a lot on the line when valued participants and guests come together at a premier venue. At A-mazing Events, our team collaborates on your behalf with venue staff to design, organize, and implement plans that result in smooth and sophisticated events. We understand every detail is a reflection on your valued organization.
“The A-mazing Events team is fantastic. They are the most organized group of people I’ve ever worked with, leveraging their extensive event experience and bringing efficiency and new ideas to our projects. They have a wonderful, “can-do” attitude that keeps our projects moving forward and makes them a pleasure to work with.”
First Business Bank
Ensure your guests have a rewarding experience while simultaneously meeting your business objectives.
Delegate scheduling and logistics to the experts.
- Detailed planning for all event phases, including set-up, event staffing, and take-down
- Event layout, floor plans, signage, and traffic planning
- Clear communication between volunteers and event staff
Connect to vetted, trusted suppliers and service contractors.
- Travel and lodging
- Food and beverage
- Audio-visual equipment
- Linens, floral, and décor
Automate registration to invite and, welcome your guests.
- Customized electronic registration and dedicated event phone lines
- Payment processing, invoice generation, registration changes, corporate table purchases/sponsorships, and pre-event reminders
- Name tag design, production, and registration table staffing
- Regular (monthly/weekly) registration reports
Optimize sponsor, exhibitor, and speaker relations.
- Timely and effective communication with sponsors and exhibitors
- Administration of complimentary registrations
- Precise layout, equipment, electricity, AV, and internet arrangements
Efficiently staff for event day with experienced professionals.
- Attentive management of guest comfort, safety concerns, and service levels
- Support and direction for all suppliers, speakers, entertainers, and service providers, including load-in and load-out
- Rehearsals for speakers and, AV providers, and management of program production and timing requirements
- Pre-checked meeting rooms to ensure proper AV, food service, signage, and handouts
- Refreshed meeting rooms during breaks and meal times